Author Topic: Stygian Dragon  (Read 8744 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Stygian Dragon
« on: September 16, 2009, 01:02:32 AM »
Stygian Dragon Downed in 30 minutes by myself. No Deaths. 285 Arrows.

It tried to give me the Stank Eye, but I Just poked it in the face.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:07:22 AM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Bagenholt

Re: Stygian Dragon
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 01:33:35 AM »
lol that's so weird, I was just watching Shichinin no samurai last night.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 01:43:45 AM »
Rofl, Second Run wasn't as pretty. Guess I got Cocky and started Screaming LEEROY!!! for some odd reason...

6 Deaths, Same amount of time, and 208 Arrows.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 01:46:15 AM »
You should probably blur your character name and shard, manwinc.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 06:59:28 AM »
How hard would that thing be for a whammy ya think?  I haven't tried it yet... any tactics you want to impart on me I should know?  Since this patch, I'm starting to really realize there's NO WAY I can cast all the spells for my whammy as fast as my script can... it's just impossible. haha

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 09:07:03 AM »
Every Guildmaster on Baja Knows Who my characters are.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 09:10:11 AM »
I wouldn't Do it with a whammy...... What I Would honestly Suggest is A bushido Resisting Spells archer. You don't even Really Need healing so you could drop it for Med. Get yourself a dragons laying Comp Bow with some mana leach and do Nothing but armor ignores!

When he breathes on you, instantly hit confidence motor boat away from him, disarm, chug refresh/heal, go through the south teleporter. Remount. Go back through and just keep running him in circles. Always Stay a good Distance because he takes up like 8 Frickin Tiles.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Scrripty

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 10:23:51 AM »
I wanna watch you do it. :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 11:12:16 AM »
Now its just getting boring..... Great.... Easyuo Isn't even up and i'm already growing bored with the bosses.

Make Sure you have your sound on, his wings flap a few times before he stomps. Doesn't seem like its the same number of flaps each time, sometimes its 3 sometimes its more.

Twinkle McNugget, Make a character on Baja, And I'll help you get him quested into the abyss so you can watch me.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Scrripty

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
Now its just getting boring..... Great.... Easyuo Isn't even up and i'm already growing bored with the bosses.

Make Sure you have your sound on, his wings flap a few times before he stomps. Doesn't seem like its the same number of flaps each time, sometimes its 3 sometimes its more.

Twinkle McNugget, Make a character on Baja, And I'll help you get him quested into the abyss so you can watch me.

Ugh.  Another one? :)  k I'll make one in a sec.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »
Will have to wait till later tonight, have to go to work. He didn't like me this round...... The GM'S really ought to remove that Silly move where he teleports you to him. I've gotten stuck ontop of a pile of gold dead before......
Monkeys and Typewriters!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 01:26:23 AM »
Just Rocked Medusa 1V1 As well. It was going pretty fantastic at first too. Ran in, Fought medusa for a while, she dropped me after a bit So then I ran around and killed all the monsters. Then Went back to Fighting her, this is about the extent of the fight.

Lightning strike
lightning strike
confidence
cure pot
bandi
lightning strike
lightning strike

She couldn't hit me to save her life, and whats more. I wasn't using Lower attack weapons, and my character wasn't even 120 Parry. Drops her down to about 10% of her life left, and thought... I wonder If I can disarm her? All of A sudden a Flash Back occured of Disarming Assassins in the Citadel and them Hitting me for 1.5-2x the Damage. I figured what the hell and Disarmed her.

She went from doing 40 damage and missing 80% of the time to doing 80 Damage and missing 40% of the time........

Lets just say the Last 10% of her life was Hell.

In the Words of One of My Friends.

"If Looking in her Eyes Turns you to stone, Staring at her breasts is the Safest way to go"
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 01:29:03 AM »
"If Looking in her Eyes Turns you to stone, Staring at her breasts is the Safest way to go"

That's how I address most women I meet.  I highly recommend it!  :)  The stinging slap in the face will fade after time!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Bagenholt

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 02:33:27 AM »
hahaha love it.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 06:32:34 AM »

That's how I address most women I meet.  I highly recommend it!  :)  The stinging slap in the face will fade after time!

Work most of the time.  But I try not to do this when the wife is around.  8)

Tags: