Author Topic: GO LIONS!  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Lanman507Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lanman507 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
GO LIONS!
« on: October 11, 2011, 05:01:43 AM »
Why not start off on a good note eh'.

Go lions!

hehe, as ya can tell I'm a die hard Lions fan.

I generally play all of the East coast shards, and have dabbled a little bit on pac,LA, and some on Origin. I'm not much of a scripter myself, but at times have stumbled through and fixed an error in a script. :D

This isn't the first time I've been on this site, but this is my first post i beleive. I don't know when i found it in the past, but i had a log in! I was checking out the site, and it appears to have some good stuff here. Hopefully I can stick around, and be some help. Or, at least here to tell ya how great my Lions are, and how I hate the Cheese Heads!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: GO LIONS!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:12:34 AM »
Congrads on the best Lion's start since 1980 and after last night they are even better than that start.

Welcome to the site.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 05:37:47 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 06:36:44 AM »

Go lions!

I generally play all of the East coast shards, and have dabbled a little bit on pac,LA, and some on Origin. I'm not much of a scripter myself, but at times have stumbled through and fixed an error in a script. :D

This isn't the first time I've been on this site, but this is my first post i beleive. I don't know when i found it in the past, but i had a log in! I was checking out the site, and it appears to have some good stuff here. Hopefully I can stick around, and be some help. Or, at least here to tell ya how great my Lions are, and how I hate the Cheese Heads!

Welcome from another die hard Lions fan who resides in the 'burbs of Detroit! 

Funny thing about those Cheeseheads though...Cheese is good and Head is even better, but when you put them both together, something just goes terribly wrong!!!
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 07:34:22 AM »
Welcome and Good Luck!

Go Oakland Raiders!!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 09:49:45 AM »

Go lions!

Welcome from another die hard Lions fan who resides in the 'burbs of Detroit! 

Funny thing about those Cheeseheads though...Cheese is good and Head is even better, but when you put them both together, something just goes terribly wrong!!!

LMFAO, so true!

Offline ryan88

• Activity:
    0%
  • ryan88 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 09:53:11 AM »
ugh.... about those lions they embarrassed my chicago bears............

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 09:58:19 AM »
Poor Cutler made some GREAT plays durring the game. If his O-line actually gave him some time to air it out they would be a scary team.

Offline ryan88

• Activity:
    0%
  • ryan88 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:02:40 AM »
yah but its a shame lovie and jerry angelo havent really made any attempts to fix the o line they have had issues with the last few years and number 68 needs to be released i dont thin he blocked a soul last night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 11:13:40 AM »
Welcome to the site and GO STEELERS !! Even if they are just getting warmed up :)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 12:57:18 PM »
Welcome to the Site!! :)

I've been a semi-fan of the Lions since the Barry Sanders days, it is really nice to see them finally turning things around. 

If my Broncos keep going the way they are, soon they will be the new Detroit with more 1st round draft picks than any other team in the league!  lol

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »
Welcome to the community

and isn't the phrase that cities use to say they aren't the worst "at least we're not detroit."

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 12:59:14 PM »
We can only accept you as a Lions fan if you can post a predated picture wearing something that endorses the Lions prior to this year....lol.

Welcome to the group.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
Welcome to the community

and isn't the phrase that cities use to say they aren't the worst "at least we're not detroit."

I thought that was Cleveland.  hah

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 01:24:19 PM »
Some suburbs of Cleveland. 

"Detroilet" has always made me smile, but it is a model for how to rebuild a franchise.

Second worst thing that happened to our Bears was Lovie getting into a super bowl.  He should never have been a head coach.  Worst is Angelo.  Guy doesn't know how to build a team.  For years I have had two teams completely mismanaged. BUT NOW MY CUBS GET THEO EPSTEIN. Look out, this is a guy who can fix what as been wrong with the lovable loosers for decades.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: