Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Factions Test Shard - Opening Today!  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Factions Test Shard - Opening Today!
« on: April 14, 2010, 10:20:02 AM »
Factions Test Shard - Opening Today!

Greetings!We have been working hard on making some major updates to the Factions system, and we are now commencing public testing of these changes. They represent some significant changes to the Factions system. As such, we feel it is important to do extensive public testing and gather as much feedback as we can.
  Later this afternoon we will open a Test Server named “Factions”. You are invited to jump in and playtest this early version of Factions system changes, which include new fortresses, an updated score and ranking system, and in-game leaderboards.
  Details of the test have been posted on the Stratics forums here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=194079. The Factions test server is scheduled to open at 3:00 PM ETD on 14 April 2010.
  We hope to see you there!

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1037

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Factions Test Shard - Opening Today!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 11:16:37 AM »
Hmmm...... I think I like them taking a look into factions. Its bringing back reasons to pvp beyond spawning. I REALLY Wish they would fix the speeder issue though. I'm growing tired of not being able to keep up with people when they are dismounted and I am Not! (And that stupid wand trick)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 11:58:34 AM »
there is a new wand trick?

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 12:13:13 PM »
I already posted about it in elite, but noone cares!!! (I was probably the last one to know about it)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 12:31:49 PM »
Wouldn't be the first post I've missed... gonna go see.

I used to use a wand trick to walk through para fields... is it like that?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 03:51:11 PM »
Well, you'll just have to find the topic!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: