Author Topic: Sampire  (Read 168528 times)

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »
Who needs hci when you're spamming LS!

Even with LS i missed hitting, and when u want to use for example counter attack, sometimes ur timing will be off that u hit once without LS, its overall just better to have it.

My temp now : 120 bush parry swords tactics 80 chiv ss 40 necro anatomy, still training tactics to 120 thou.

Gonna give it a go on either paroxy or grizzle soon as i get my tactics done. Cant wait to see the results.

Weapon: valorite bone harvester, specials = paralyze blow, mortal
HSL 44 HLL 54 HLD 44 HML 49 SSI 30 DI 36
Weapon damage 13 - 15 , speed 3s

I run ~25 hci on my wammy and solo DH on a daily basis 10+ times a day.  Soloed shimmering, paramox.  Solo coons all day, mephitis easy.

But LS gives max HCI regardless so using LS w/ no hci is the same as using it with max hci.  It only matters during special moves and normal hits but usually they are under the effect of a hit lower defense which I don't miss on.

The ONLY time it gets me in trouble is in doom on the darkfather, but it happens about one in every 5 of them.  I clear the rooms & DF solo soooo fast.  DF is about 6 minutes or so on my macer, haven't gave it a go since I sold my account and switched to fencing.

I've never found a need to get any more hci then what i have :P
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 07:42:08 PM by OMGBurgers »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2008, 03:11:06 AM »
OMG, you are my PvM idol!  ;D

I'm only at 115 swords, 110.1 Tactics, 107 Parry, and 104.6 Bushido so I have a lot of training to do but I did just go and test on a Miasma using a Sould Seeker (was only doing 30-40 damage/hit) but I literally walked into the kitchen to get coffee while it was going LOL. AFK 4tw!

I am loving this template :p

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline zool

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • zool has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2008, 05:39:47 AM »
This sampire template seems good

Offline Bullmoose

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bullmoose has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2008, 06:57:22 PM »
Ok i finally got this char going. If any one has any tips let me know. She isnt finished yet but getting close.

Swords 111 going to 120
Buishido 90 with mark of travesty + 10 bushido + 10 parry. +11 braclet going to 120
Parry 110    120 with mark of travesty
Tactics 90  100 with braclet
Healing 100
Anatomy  85
Chiv 70
Necro 35
That leaves 30 point. 10 to Swords And 10 to Bushido. 10 points to play with.
Resist are 97/93/76/95/76
 I'll get HCI and Di jewelry when i reach skill caps.
I took out 2 para titans and a para cyclops at the same time with no problems. Not bad for first test run.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2008, 12:59:35 AM »
I recommend putting the 10 leftover points in chiv, for a reasonably succesfull rate of Enemy of One.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2008, 09:47:16 AM »
I wouldn't bother with the sampire as they're nerfing it in like 2 weeks with the next publish.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:51 AM »
That would explain why I was still in vampire form when I logged in with my sampire for CLAw testing.  I thought they already nerfed that?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2008, 10:05:59 AM »
Nah, they're still trying to make it on test center lol.

I'd say 2 weeks though till we get it.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2008, 12:18:43 PM »
So far i did 4 paroxy, first one died, second one i survived with bummer loot, third one went easily, fourth hooray crimmie drop!!

Then i went for grizzle, never again i tell u!!! He eats up the armor so fast and slows u down way to much. I dont want to risk seeing my armor/weapon go "poof".

I think i will keep doing paroxy, cos its so easy, 17 mins it took me. Keys take much longer thou hehe.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »
Pearls you did Chief Paroxysmus in wraith form with the template you posted above? That's the template I'm gunning for my on 2nd account so if that's the case I'm feeling good about it.

What happened the first go around?

Also "Protection" spell is so you don't get interrupted but I think at 35-40 Necromancy you still have a chance at pretty good chance at fizzling. I know I fizzle a fair amount of time at 35 anyhow so I'm gonna bump it at least to 40.

Offline Bullmoose

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bullmoose has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2008, 04:45:39 PM »
Is the Wammy going to get nerfed also ? ? ? ?

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2008, 04:52:36 PM »
No change for wraith form currently on the table but with a enough crying and whining though anything can happen...

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2008, 05:22:38 PM »
is technically not being nurfed, just the way that we use it is being nurfed.
so if you cast wraith and take off your jewels, if the required skill falls below that, you will return to your Normal state.  as long as you can keep your necro skill above the required skill for vamp form you will still get the benefits.

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »
Omg, what kind of weapon did you use on your macer?  I'm going to use mace on my main pvm warrior on another shard, and want an idea of what kind of weapon..

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »
is technically not being nurfed, just the way that we use it is being nurfed.
so if you cast wraith and take off your jewels, if the required skill falls below that, you will return to your Normal state.  as long as you can keep your necro skill above the required skill for vamp form you will still get the benefits.

The thing about the wammy is the requirement is 20.  If they coded it correctly it shouldn't matter on a human if you use jewels to get in because the JOAT will leave you at 20 no matter what.

But I guess we will find that out once it hits test center.

Tags: