Author Topic: Hello, I'm Speedbit  (Read 2696 times)

Offline SpeedbitTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Speedbit has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Speedbit
« on: December 22, 2014, 03:48:11 PM »
Hello, I'm Speedbit. I've been playing UO for a few years. Well off and on whenever I get tired of trying to skill up. I also bounced around a few shards. Overall would have to say I like the role of a Stealther best. Basically as a stealther I can pretty much go anywhere. I think it is time I tried other roles though. Perhaps with help from here.. skill gaining will be made easier. Well I think I'll do some reading here to get to better know the site and the people.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm Speedbit
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 12:37:43 AM »
Give us a christmas joke please :) Think all of us at Scriptuo are hungry for one!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm Speedbit
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 11:33:48 AM »
You may want to read this thread and then come back and edit your post. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Tags: hello