0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jason16881 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
intro
« on: August 07, 2015, 08:30:58 AM »
Hi my name is Jason, and I am from Ohio. I have been married for almost 13 years and have 3 great kids. I have been playing Ultima Online For about 18 years. I really do appreciate everything that you all work so hard to create on this sit. My friend Blazehammer told me about this site and told me I should check it out. I am not sure what else to say but if any questions feel free to ask me. My home servers are Origin and Legends. I love to play my Mystic mage Bard. I can use this char for about alything but I love to use her for lady m. I also have a Samp that I use to do spawns medusa and other things I like doing bods and treasure hunting to. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:09:57 PM by jason16881 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: intro
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 10:36:43 AM »
Greetings, you don't need to make a new intro, just edit it. A lot of work is put into the scripts on this site which will be available to you. All we ask is for a good intro which there are plenty of examples of stickied in this section. You have shared a bit about you, now share about UO. Free Shard or Official Shard? Favorite template? PvP or PvM? Favorite thing about UO or best memory in UO?

We aren't asking for new members to bare all and share secret info, just open a line of communication and hopefully join the community. If you look at the members of this site, you will see that the majority have less than 10 posts, probably less than 5. So many come here, make a quick intro, download a bunch of scripts, and leave. Or they return to ask about issues they are having but never really join the community.

If you are one of the few, who join our community, chat, share (doesn't have to be scripts, can be guides, answer game related questions, whatever), and dive in...you will find a great group of people who share their enjoyment of scripting, UO, and other games. I highly encourage you to actually become more than a downloader or leecher as some like to say, join in and enjoy all of what this site has to offer as I assure you it is a lot more than just scripts.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 12:26:28 PM »
Greetings, you don't need to make a new intro, just edit it. A lot of work is put into the scripts on this site which will be available to you. All we ask is for a good intro which there are plenty of examples of stickied in this section. You have shared a bit about you, now share about UO. Free Shard or Official Shard? Favorite template? PvP or PvM? Favorite thing about UO or best memory in UO?

We aren't asking for new members to bare all and share secret info, just open a line of communication and hopefully join the community. If you look at the members of this site, you will see that the majority have less than 10 posts, probably less than 5. So many come here, make a quick intro, download a bunch of scripts, and leave. Or they return to ask about issues they are having but never really join the community.

If you are one of the few, who join our community, chat, share (doesn't have to be scripts, can be guides, answer game related questions, whatever), and dive in...you will find a great group of people who share their enjoyment of scripting, UO, and other games. I highly encourage you to actually become more than a downloader or leecher as some like to say, join in and enjoy all of what this site has to offer as I assure you it is a lot more than just scripts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well said!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 04:50:59 AM »
Thanks for updating your original post!  ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 05:45:26 AM »
thanks for your updated introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site

Welcome!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 06:11:13 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015, 06:50:45 AM »
Welcome to SUO and hope to see you as an active member!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 10:28:22 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: hello