• Reputation Power: 1
  • timlee917 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: August 10, 2015, 12:49:05 PM »
Hello, My name is Freddy!

Been playing UO since i was just a wee lad. I played on Baja from 99-03 as Freddy!

Looking for a good shard to join now since osi is not my cup of tea anymore.

My favorite era was AoS and it seems its hard to find a good AoS shard anymore. Most played build was dexer/chiv dexer of some sorts. I was never really good at mage or the caster type.

The best time i have had on UO, however, was totally tramming it up as a tailor. I loved making bank and crafting me some legit leather gear.

Also I am a beginner at scripting, but i hope to learn lots more through this site.

Anyhow, Glad to be back in the UO business and I hoe to be doing some major farming soon!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:00:50 PM by timlee917 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 01:56:00 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 05:48:14 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Check out Rebirth UO, the official SUO shard! http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12212.0

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 09:44:24 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 01:06:10 PM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 06:35:48 PM »
Welcome! 

I wish I had a gimlet style welcome, but I don't.  I have an exclamation point though :D
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Tags: