Author Topic: Training Imbue: Brief Tutorial  (Read 35513 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Training Imbue: Brief Tutorial
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2009, 07:25:51 AM »
Thanks for the information guys.  This has been really helpful.

TT: I am going to do five points with my single runic dagger method and track the results from 101 to 106
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2009, 07:38:40 AM »
Thanks for the information guys.  This has been really helpful.

TT: I am going to do five points with my single runic dagger method and track the results from 101 to 106

Sounds great Paul...am thinking about making another on Atl, so will be looking to do it the easiest and cheapest way possible next time.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2009, 07:42:33 AM »
How much are 120 scrolls going for?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2009, 07:46:45 AM »
How much are 120 scrolls going for?

I never found any for sale Cerv..so I just made one. Get 10-115 imbue scrolls and bind them into a 120 scroll..that way u can get it for 500 magic essance.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Scrripty

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2009, 08:17:12 AM »
Do any monsters drop residue?  I need to know what to farm when EUO is up!  People will buy residue like mad for a while... :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2009, 08:19:36 AM »
Do any monsters drop residue?  I need to know what to farm when EUO is up!  People will buy residue like mad for a while... :)

Nothing drops residue, you need to collect the magic armor/weapons/jewls and unravel them.

Scrripty

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2009, 08:44:20 AM »

Nothing drops residue, you need to collect the magic armor/weapons/jewls and unravel them.

I think a new project is in order... a full time residue farmer that drops items evaluated using claw into a container into your house based on their unravel quality. :)  And a side script for your crafter to unravel them at the same time.  Might be a good use for the pvmer! :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2009, 08:50:02 AM »
You really dont need to ID em...anything that has magic or enhancements will deliver residue or essance. I stoned off my item id, was a waste of skill points imho.

ATM my char looks like this:

120 Imbue
120 Smith
120 Tailor
100 Arms Lore
100 Bowcraft
100 Tinker
 60  Chiv

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 08:51:36 AM »
I'm going to need a step by step for all this stuff.... someday maybe if I decide it's worth upgrading.

How about a script that tries to unravel everything in a container? So you just click UNRAVEL and a target cursor comes up and you target the container and 125 items get done one by one?
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 08:52:34 AM »
I am drafting a script to rip oak boards into residue right now.  If you use a standard tool to craft exceptional oak bows they unwind for an average of around 2 residue each. You need a GM fletcher and a minor tali to get to 100% success on bows.  399 boards gives about 112-115 residue and goes pretty fast.  60,000 Oak boards would give you about 17,000 residue.  

You can do it with SA armor and iron ingots too, but you need to use a +10 ASH or it gets messy. I am writing it so that the SA armor functionality can be thrown in later.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 08:59:26 AM »
Making a script like Paul is talking about would rock.

Take 399 oak boards from a chest...place them into recycle bag, make 57 bows, recycle, take residue out of pack and place in seperate container (the stuff is heavy) then repeat...having the script be able to make fletching tools would be a MUST. This would be the most efficent use of time in my opinion.

While hunting using the claw, or something like it to take all the magic items off the corpse and drop into a imbuing recycle bag, take it home when full, get new bag, repeat....especially if the script secured the bags...when you have 10 bags u could log in your imbuer to unwind everything, then repeat.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 09:15:05 AM »
I was thinking along the lines of treasure chests.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 09:22:23 AM »

Hadn't thought of that, would be a great idea..almost everything in one is useable for imbuing...the Gems, and all the unwound items.

Scrripty

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 09:27:30 AM »

I was thinking a gold farmer that hands off items to a second account that stealths out of miasma or something similar and drops loot in a secure to a third account that just unravels anything in the container 24/7. :)  I throw a TON of chests and items on the ground.  Just make a stealth scavenger that picks up anything in the miasma area on the ground.  Then boom he walks out, recalls to home, drops loot, it gets unravelled, rinse repeat.

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

I was thinking a gold farmer that hands off items to a second account that stealths out of miasma or something similar and drops loot in a secure to a third account that just unravels anything in the container 24/7. :)  I throw a TON of chests and items on the ground.  Just make a stealth scavenger that picks up anything in the miasma area on the ground.  Then boom he walks out, recalls to home, drops loot, it gets unravelled, rinse repeat.

Hi,

second account that stealths out of miasma

this part is already done ... check it out if you like ...
http://winuo.org/gold-farming/1446-mss-miasma-supporter-script.html

cu
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 11:10:27 AM by rana70 »

Tags: