Author Topic: C2's Potion Factory (Makes mass bottles - no kegs)  (Read 63840 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Potion Factory (Makes mass bottles - no kegs)
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2011, 04:17:05 PM »
Yeah sorry I got  it to work something was screwed up on my side. I apologise!

Just glad they didn't mess with he menu again.  I set it up so it is fast to adjust for future changes but still not too much fun to adjust.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2012, 10:09:22 AM »
What was the change you made?  Freeshard or osi.  I hadn't seen any changes to the menu on osi.  Maybe I missed one.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »
Theres only one issue that I have ever had with this script, and that is that when the stack of regs it is using to make pots runs out, it doesn't search for another stack, it just ends the script and says all potions were finished, despite 300k more of that reg being in the resource container.

Other then that, this is THE script I always use for stuff likethis :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2012, 01:58:07 PM »
it is on a freeshard Runuo Demise.  im not 100 percent on what fixed it,  what i did was change the x and y coords on the "make last" line.  i also added more letters (like ABC etc) for tinkering tool ids.  im not sure what happened but after that it worked.  oh i think i changed my screen size to 800x600 from 640x480.  not sure if that had a factor in it.  the only problem im having now is with making new mortars.  it keeps making clock parts instead.  i have to find where the script chooses to go down two spots(on the left selection menu) and then clicks and change it to go down three spots.  any idea where i can look?  as you can probably tell im no hot shot with scripts xD.
[/quote

Yeah, freeshards can use different size context menus and even locations.  Glad you figured it out.

Offline Dan123The123Man

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dan123The123Man has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »
I was wondering if their is any chance we could get this script to work with OpenEUO seeing as how EasyUO is and has been down like all week? I would really like to use thi script, but I can't atm and don't know when EasyUO will be updated to work with the current client. OpenEUO seems to work though but not with the script.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2012, 03:27:42 PM »
I'm not fluent in open easyuo.   :(

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2012, 03:11:15 PM »
Ive been using this thing for a long time and it's by far one of the smoothest running potion creators I've seen, THANKS for all you do for us.
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2012, 08:59:55 PM »
Ive been using this thing for a long time and it's by far one of the smoothest running potion creators I've seen, THANKS for all you do for us.

Very appreciated  :D

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
Theres only one issue that I have ever had with this script, and that is that when the stack of regs it is using to make pots runs out, it doesn't search for another stack, it just ends the script and says all potions were finished, despite 300k more of that reg being in the resource container.

Other then that, this is THE script I always use for stuff likethis :>

i just added an untested fix for your issue.  it should, in theory, check for regs, if it is not enough drag what is left in that stack, and then take another look for a second... third etc stack.  we will see.  thx for using my script

Offline cata

• Activity:
    0%
  • cata has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2012, 03:57:37 AM »
Im running it for alchemy training , works perfect  ;D .
Thanks for this wonderfull script
Greetings Juan

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2012, 07:05:34 AM »
I tried using this today on my laptop for the first time and it is right after a patch. Does anyone know if the gumps value changed. For some reason it pulls the regs and bottles but doesnt make anything.

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2013, 09:10:17 AM »
Love it. Nice easy and to the point awesome script

Offline noobus

• Activity:
    0%
  • noobus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2013, 04:02:30 PM »
have only used this for poison pots to train poisoning but it works flawlessly so far...will use it to keep stocked up on gheal gcure and str

edit: ok i lied, it skipped right over lesser poison and made normal poison.  but it registered the lesser poison as being "done" after it made 500, then continued making normal poisons.  I paused, clicked greater poison, resumed and now its working on those...will update tomorrow, about to leave for work

it was supposed to make 500 lesser, normal, and greater...this is on OSI shard ATL with updated client and easyuo and i downloaded the 2.2d version of your script
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:26:38 PM by noobus »

Offline bungalobenny

• Activity:
    0%
  • bungalobenny has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2013, 10:20:29 AM »
Hey guys, do you know if this is being updated for the recent patch? I havent had any problems with this script and love it but it looks like the menu options changed in game? I am trying to make greater strength and it is making greater agility.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »
Hey guys, do you know if this is being updated for the recent patch? I havent had any problems with this script and love it but it looks like the menu options changed in game? I am trying to make greater strength and it is making greater agility.

I just tested it and all seems to be working properly. Greater str works as intended.

I even tested to see if there was a change between total refresh and greater refresh and it works smoothly.

Tags: