Author Topic: Remounting  (Read 3151 times)

Offline HrafnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hrafn has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Remounting
« on: January 29, 2018, 03:15:02 AM »
Happy new year all!

How do you handle remounting your swampdragon when you are dismounted in combat? Is there any internal macros that you use (I play with the classic client and could not really figure that out).

Had the most embarrasing situation in Doom with my sampire while doing the golden skull and those patchwork skeletons dismounted me while i was killing the bone daemon. My swampy ran off and then i tried to double click it to mount, but hard to hit it under a bunch of skeletons and i forgot i was in combat mode as well. It got really hectic and i ended up dead and lost my investment of 1000 bones without a skull :(

(Next run i was careful to lure the bone damon to the side, but everytime those annoying skeletons came poking my heartrate exceeded healthful levels)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Remounting
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 05:55:47 AM »
+1
Well I use uo steam so i have a mount unmount macro set up that works great.

Offline HrafnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hrafn has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 06:39:30 AM »
Well i think i found a way using the Macro Options in the classic client:

Toggle War/Peace
Yell All stop!
Yell All Follow Me!
Select nearest   Mobile
Use Selected Target

If you dont start with the war/peace toggle, you will attack your own pet when you get to Use Select Target (assuming you are in combat mode when you get dismounted).

Now I have a Remount Macro mapped to the F11 key: Patchwork Skels cant hurt me no more!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 07:28:31 AM »
If you are using Razor u can make a macro to mount it ( need to tested again)

I know you can make a snippet in easyuo to mount your pet and no need to toggle war/peace, 

Tags: