Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1727 times)

Offline SeriumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Serium has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: August 10, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »
Hello scriptuo.  My name is Serium and im new to this site.  Ive been playing UO since the Aos launch and have loved it ever since.  I mostly play a mage and i think every one should have one or at least know how to play one.  I dont do really any pvm unless you consider spawns pvm.  I love to pvp and rarely ever leave fel. Cuz i mean cmon reds are fun right?  A lot of my time has been given on making myself strive to be better and better at this game.  Over the years ive lost a bit of my play skill due to leaving, coming back, leaving and coming back again.  But like everybody else skill always finds its way back to you.   I think all oldschool players can agree with me that sites like this one make life a lot easier than sitting in your house trying to train a char and have to watch it and all that double clicking crap...well click no more with scriptuo.  im glad to be a part of this site and hope that it stays here for the remaining life cycle of Ultima Online. 

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 09:07:23 PM »
Welcome... Have a look around and I am sure you will find many scripts to aid in your kills :)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 03:40:26 AM »
welcome and thx for saying hello.

Offline Blacklisted

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Blacklisted has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 04:15:32 AM »
Hi I also just returned to UO. scripting makes UO more fun.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 08:46:50 AM »
Welcome

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »
Welcome!
Enjoy the time here!

Tags: