Author Topic: neo's bodbook filler v2.0 *new* tailor support, February 17, 2013  (Read 112090 times)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: neo's bodbook filler v2.0 *new* tailor support, February 17, 2013
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2013, 02:30:34 AM »
Did some more filling this morning, at some point the script moved or opened my paper doll or back pack and the next bod was out of whack again, made 10 x Horned leather shorts, instead of the 10 x horned leather studded Armour expected.

hope this helps find the problem.

Nel

did some more bods after this, after 34th bod it was supposed to make 15 barbed leather shorts, made 15 barbed leather leggings instead. again the paper doll or backpack moved, this is the only thing i can see happening. not sure if that's the problem though. Off to work now, back 10pm UK time will give it another try then.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:16:41 AM by Nellie »

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2013, 06:09:08 AM »
Did some more filling this morning, at some point the script moved or opened my paper doll or back pack and the next bod was out of whack again, made 10 x Horned leather shorts, instead of the 10 x horned leather studded Armour expected.

hope this helps find the problem.

Nel

did some more bods after this, after 34th bod it was supposed to make 15 barbed leather shorts, made 15 barbed leather leggings instead. again the paper doll or backpack moved, this is the only thing i can see happening. not sure if that's the problem though. Off to work now, back 10pm UK time will give it another try then.
Well, those issues do seem to be lag related... Especially since it reopened the backpack apparently... I remember I coded something to reopen the backpack to avoid ghosting issues in case lag was detected... I'll have to tinker around with it a little bit further I guess... Maybe add a user variable in there where the user can define his own lag or something...

Anyhow, thank you for keeping me posted on your runs, keep that info coming, I'll definitely try and make it work out for you and everyone else who might come into any issues...

Cheers!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
I am not sure it's lag thats causing it, i have started the script 4 times tonight and it has ran for a while and then stopped after making a quantity of the wrong items. i have a 15ping to my shard, and run Timbo's script to fill none bone bods. maybe its just a problem with my puter, i will try it on the other one tomorrow see if it still has the same problem.

Nel.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2013, 04:40:59 PM »
I am not sure it's lag thats causing it, i have started the script 4 times tonight and it has ran for a while and then stopped after making a quantity of the wrong items. i have a 15ping to my shard, and run Timbo's script to fill none bone bods. maybe its just a problem with my puter, i will try it on the other one tomorrow see if it still has the same problem.

Nel.
I'm just trying to see all the possibilities since I wasn't able to figure out your issue so far.... That's why I asked...

If it was something wrong with the code, everyone would get bad results I think... And that doesn't seem to be the case so far...

Of course I'm not trying to write a script that most people could get to work. I mean to write a script that can be useful to anyone who cares to use it.

So even if it is lag related or setup related, or whatever it is, I'll be trying to figure it out so that we can all come to a solution for any issues together. Might that be modifications at my end or the user's end.

Hope to continue getting support from everyone, like you do Nel. Otherwise it wouldn't be possible for me to continue this work.

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2013, 04:42:33 PM »
Don't slow it down!  I loves it just the way it is!  LOVES IT, Precioussssss!

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2013, 04:52:17 PM »
Don't slow it down!  I loves it just the way it is!  LOVES IT, Precioussssss!
I would never slow it down... lol

I was thinking more along the lines of better lag detection coded in without sacrificing speed.

I already have some of that in there, but I guess it's far from perfect... I dunno... Or maybe figure out what maybe causing Nel's issues if it's not lag or setup related and just fix that, again, without messing with the speed.

I hate slow stuff!  :'(
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2013, 12:26:01 AM »
Morning Neo, So i ran this on my newer computer this morning before work. It ran well for the 1st 27 bods (unfortunately i had gone to make a cup of tea after starting the script... got to get priorities right) when i came back 20 mins later the script had filled my backpack and the quest log was flashing up as if the botton was being pressed over and over, i clicked ok and closed the gump but the script had to be stopped as the backpack was full of leather bustiers instead of the 20 Gorgets that should have been there.

I have seen the Quest gump pop up before but was watching the screen so closed it and it wasn't a problem, i just moved it off the side of the screen so it could not be clicked.

Could it be something to do with screen resolution? i have my screen so that the UO play window nearly fills my monitor and not like a lot of the screenshots i have seen where the play window is about 50% of the screen and the rest is the black area where ppl have their spells, paperdoll and such.

Willing to try any suggestions you may have. will check when i get back from work.

Nel.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2013, 06:18:56 AM »
Well i am going through my cloth bods, blowing the dust off of them !! I am going to fill 2000 cloth bods. I will let you know how it goes. I wish we had a script that you could target big bods and it would grab the smalls and put in a bag or even a book. Everything that i have ran of yours Neo worked flawlessly.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2013, 06:38:05 AM »
I have seen the Quest gump pop up before but was watching the screen so closed it and it wasn't a problem, i just moved it off the side of the screen so it could not be clicked.

Could it be something to do with screen resolution? i have my screen so that the UO play window nearly fills my monitor and not like a lot of the screenshots i have seen where the play window is about 50% of the screen and the rest is the black area where ppl have their spells, paperdoll and such.
Hm, that's a really weird issue you're having there... And apparently it's not a common one at all heh...

If you're up for it, I would suggest you trying to run UO with the default settings (the way it is after a default install), and try and run the filler then and see how it goes.

Maybe you could have a second UO install folder to try that out. If it were to work, you could then use that second install folder with the default settings just for this (or some other) script, and use your regular one for the rest of your stuff.

And if that doesn't work either, then we could try and work out some other idea as to what might be going wrong.

Either case, let me know what you think!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2013, 06:38:45 AM »
Well i am going through my cloth bods, blowing the dust off of them !! I am going to fill 2000 cloth bods. I will let you know how it goes. I wish we had a script that you could target big bods and it would grab the smalls and put in a bag or even a book. Everything that i have ran of yours Neo worked flawlessly.
Thank you madatu! Let me know how the runs go! :)

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2013, 06:40:03 AM »
Filled another 500 cloth BODs last night with zero issues.  I guess I need to go download Penny's swapper now.

Haven't tried any leather BODs yet.  I have to go farm up a few million leather first.

*grumbles*

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2013, 04:00:17 PM »
Hi Neo, Going to have to say this has beaten me. Not sure if its Lag, Screen Size, or i am just doing something stupidly wrong that i cant work out whats making the script stop after filling the wrong items. Your script does what no other does to date, which is fills Boned bods. But for filling normal bods i am going to have to revert to S7's for the time being. Your support for this this script as good as if not better than some of the script writers, but i think this is down to me and my setup as nobody else seems to have the same problems as me. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into the script. If you manage to put in a lag modifier or whatever it would be called i will try it again. or anything else you can think of.

Nel.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2013, 04:14:05 PM »
Hi Neo, Going to have to say this has beaten me. Not sure if its Lag, Screen Size, or i am just doing something stupidly wrong that i cant work out whats making the script stop after filling the wrong items. Your script does what no other does to date, which is fills Boned bods. But for filling normal bods i am going to have to revert to S7's for the time being. Your support for this this script as good as if not better than some of the script writers, but i think this is down to me and my setup as nobody else seems to have the same problems as me. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into the script. If you manage to put in a lag modifier or whatever it would be called i will try it again. or anything else you can think of.

Nel.
Nel, have you tried my suggestion above? To try and use the default install settings of UO (default screen resolution and whatnot) and just run the script to see if that solves it ?

If it does solve the issue, I think you could leave two different installs for UO, the one you use regularly and one for this script... If you try that and it's still a no-go, then we can try and figure something else out...

I'm really sorry it's not working for you so far, I really hope we could come to the bottom of this!

Let me know !

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2013, 08:22:43 PM »
Neo

Filled another 1500 Tailor bods no issue at all! Sweet

I will rune the bone bods in the next couple of days and detail where I hang up and which colors

:-) thanks for all the attention to this it is a value to us all

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2013, 12:55:34 AM »
Neo, Yes i did return to the normal screen size and it still ended up making the wrong items after about 20 bods. I think it could just be the speed and others that are running it must have faster connections or a more stable connection than me. I will still be using your script to fill bone bods.

Nel.

Tags: BOD  filler