Author Topic: It's nice to meet you.(RE)  (Read 279 times)

Offline lich1223Topic starter

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lich1223 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
It's nice to meet you.(RE)
« on: April 15, 2024, 04:26:35 AM »
It's nice to meet you.

I am not good at English, so I got help with the translator.

I met uo in 2000 and worked as a Lichlord in Korean server.
At that time, I didn't know the script, so I manually made the production gm, and then I opened my eyes to the script and worked hard on the uo.
Enjoyed uo with pre-order production and sales at the tower until I have fun going to the army (Korea is conscription)
I didn't do pvp because I was stressed out. I enjoyed watching the partisan pvp.

After being discharged from the military, my e-mail disappeared, so I tried to return to the military
Enjoyed it with other mmo Everquest, DarkEdge Camelot, wow, etc, but quickly tired and folded.

I've been looking for a place to settle down for a while, and then I'm back in uo when I'm 40 years old.
I came back two years ago, created a new account, looked at new scripts, searched, and asked.
I'm doing it while enjoying the adventure I've never done before.

I'm learning EasyUO, uos, and Orion, but I don't know many things, so I found out about scriptuo.
It is expected that you will be able to check various data after signing up.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: It's nice to meet you.(RE)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 12:38:16 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: It's nice to meet you.(RE)
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 03:53:53 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: