Author Topic: Hey all! UO is back in my life.  (Read 1112 times)

Offline gonefishinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gonefishin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all! UO is back in my life.
« on: March 05, 2020, 09:36:35 AM »
Hey everyone,
I started playing UO back in 2000. Played for 2 years before high school sports took priority. Made a brief comeback in college 2005 but quit again after a few months.  After a buddy and I had a 2 hr long discussion about how cool the game was back when we played I decided to see if it still existed. Much to my surprise and excitement UO was still alive.  I started playing again about 2 weeks ago.  It was a trip down memory lane to log into each character and look at old items and my pets from 20 years ago! Then to find out that these legacy pets are very valuable was an even better surprise.  I didn't know if I would actually play or just log in for old times sake but several players I met were very helpful in getting me up to speed with all the new changes in the game.  This made all the difference and I'm sticking around.

Tamer and archer are my favorite to play with.  I play on Napa but have recently created a character on Atlantic as well.  Its nice to see the population of players on Atl.  I don't have as much time to put into the game and am looking for ways to make the time I can play more efficient which is why I am here.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all! UO is back in my life.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 09:52:59 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 10:20:52 AM »
Welcome back!

UO is one of those games you can pick up and put down any time and not feel like you're obligated to login.

I'm back from playing a game that promoted AFK gameplay and rewarded players for logging in after amount of timed play each day.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 03:45:24 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: