Author Topic: Orc Ship - Potential Gold Maker!  (Read 3425 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Orc Ship - Potential Gold Maker!
« on: October 22, 2010, 04:09:24 PM »
The Orc Ship is highly sought after!  It holds the most in Cargo and it does 150% Cannon Damage over the Gargoyle and Tokuno Ships.  Therefore it is perfect for use in Pirate PvP and doing more Pirate Bounty Quests.

The only way to get an Orc Ship is to do a Professional Bounty Hunter Quest and accumulate 8 pieces of the Orc Ship to make an Orc Ship Deed.

Upon accepting the quest, a Pirate Bindin' Rope will be placed in your backpack and a Pirate Bindin' Pole will be placed on your boat. You need to search the seas for the pirates and the pirate ships. Your ship's pilot or NPCs around the Sea Market might tip you off about the pirates' location with Pirate locations.  Note that pirates are mostly found around Jhelom.

Once you've found a pirate ship, you need to damage it enough in order to board it or cast summon spells on it. If you kill the pirate, a death certificate will be placed in your backpack with the pirates name on it. However, you'll also receive a special reward if you can capture the pirate alive. When the pirate's Hit Points is less than 10%, the Pirate Bindin' Rope can be used on her/him which will chain the pirate on the Pirate Bindin' Pole.

The gold listed on the bulletin board and a special reward from Bigglesby if captured alive: One of the 8 parts of  Ruined Ship Plans that can be combined to obtain a Deed for an Orc Ship OR One of the special Cannonballs: Light Flame Cannonball, Heavy Flame Cannonball, Large Flame Cannonball, Light Frost Cannonball, Heavy Frost Cannonball, or a Large Frost Cannonball.

The first orc ship sold on Pacific for 50 Million Gold and I have heard on other shards like Atlantic they are selling for 20 Million Gold Pieces each...!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Orc Ship - Potential Gold Maker!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
make a small correction at the top.. the Gargoyle ship has the biggest hold of 12k Stones, the Tokuna Ship has 16k Stones, and the Orcish Ship has only 14k Stones, though the Tokuna Ship is the fastest ship in the game, the Orcish ship does have a 150% cannon damage bonus...

High Seas Boat Guide

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »
Still Sounds like the Orc ship has the most balanced out of the rest.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 08:57:26 PM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 09:46:54 AM »
oh most defiantly I've heard the cannon shots are deadly against pirates..

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 12:45:01 PM »
make a small correction at the top.. the Gargoyle ship has the biggest hold of 12k Stones, the Tokuna Ship has 16k Stones, and the Orcish Ship has only 14k Stones, though the Tokuna Ship is the fastest ship in the game, the Orcish ship does have a 150% cannon damage bonus...

High Seas Boat Guide

Khameleon, thanks for correcting me -- I had the wrong assumptions.  I stand corrected.    :)
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 06:18:30 AM »
Believe me.. I'm still on the hunt for my first of 8 deeds.. the eye candy, and cannon bonus is well worth the trade off for a few thousands stone capacity :)

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 03:30:52 PM »
20 - 35 mil atm on Atl.

Tags: