Scripting Resources & Utilities > Stealth Snippets\Library

GM detect

<< < (2/2)

NObama:
There are GMs.  Recently had someone page on me for refusing to sell them relic fragments at ridiculously low prices.  GM showed up to see if my multiple 3,000 relic frag commodity deeds were duped. 

They aren't, by the way.  Very amusing case of sour grapes. 

manwinc:
You guys must be Lucky then. I think I've been waiting on gm's for weeks to fix some glitched Accounts/Servers. 

NObama:

--- Quote from: manwinc on April 24, 2013, 04:12:44 PM ---You guys must be Lucky then. I think I've been waiting on gm's for weeks to fix some glitched Accounts/Servers. 

--- End quote ---

Page on yourself, maybe?  This was on Atlantic...on which servers are you trying to get GM attention?

Crome969:

--- Quote from: manwinc on April 24, 2013, 04:12:44 PM ---You guys must be Lucky then. I think I've been waiting on gm's for weeks to fix some glitched Accounts/Servers. 

--- End quote ---
I needed 3 times a GM lately, Paged , after 2-8hours they were avaible. I also Paged on Pacific and then got response on europa, so i think they can react whenever they can and no matter where you are..

uofreak:
Cool but usually GMs are cloaked/hidden would this still detect them or nope? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version