Scripting Resources & Utilities > Stealth Client

Unable to Close Trade Windows

(1/2) > >>

Vlek:
I have run into another interesting problem. Stealth does not seem able to close certain things like trade windows. I used what I thought was the most appropriate function, CancelTrade, but that only removes the checkmark from the player's accept trade box. Is there another function I should be using to do this?

gimlet:
I don't know stealth - but how about just sending escape ie ESC

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Vlek on November 15, 2015, 03:24:00 PM ---I have run into another interesting problem. Stealth does not seem able to close certain things like trade windows. I used what I thought was the most appropriate function, CancelTrade, but that only removes the checkmark from the player's accept trade box. Is there another function I should be using to do this?

--- End quote ---

From Logical Point this is correct, you may need to check if you could try to use gump functions (untested) to close the trade.

Vlek:

--- Quote from: Crome969 on November 15, 2015, 10:13:26 PM ---From Logical Point this is correct, you may need to check if you could try to use gump functions (untested) to close the trade.

--- End quote ---
What do you mean "From a logical point"? Logically, when someone cancels a trade, that means they get rid of it. As for using gump functions, that was my next guess. I tried using all of the gump functions I could find, but none of them seem to even be able to detect that the trade window was even there. It seems stealth is supposed to be able to handle multiple trades at once due to completely wonky Russian sphere server performance. I believe it's not dealing with normal trades correctly due to it trying to deal with non-standard sphere stuff.

--- Quote from: gimlet ---I don't know stealth - but how about just sending escape ie ESC

--- End quote ---
I sincerely hope you didn't get your 4k post count by offering this level of unhelpful information. You obviously don't know the first thing about stealth. Thanks anyway.

gimlet:
Note  to self:

Never respond to a post from Viek ever again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version