Scripting Resources & Utilities > Stealth archive

Stealth - Alternate UO Client FAQ

(1/7) > >>

Crome969:

camotbik:
I dont want to discourge you to use stealth, but stealth/profiles.dat contains your account and password in plain text.

Crome969:

Vizit0r:

--- Quote from: camotbik on January 20, 2012, 03:55:58 PM ---I dont want to discourge you to use stealth, but stealth/profiles.dat contains your account and password in plain text.

--- End quote ---
yes, it is.
what sense to make crypt, if anyone can take this file (stealed from your comp) and put it in his Stealth directory - and log in with your acc without any uncrypt of file? Bind crypt of file to comp (serials, etc) - bad way, because Stealth from beginning planned and made as portable client - move few Stealth files and log in game. if UO files exists on comp - good, no UO files - work with few limitation, but work!

So - protect your PC better. Firewall + Antiviral Software make stealing of file almost impassible. Don't give files to unknown persons. Etc...

Boydon:
I've been using Stealth for the last three weeks and I have to say that I am REALLY impressed by its capabilities.

What amaze me the most is the Python support. You can make very complex script with really little effort. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version