• Reputation Power: 1
  • TheCobbler has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:15:38 PM »
Hello all,

I can't remember when I started playing UO but i do remember why.  I was at work one day, as an asst. manager at Domino's Pizza, and one of my drivers was telling me about this game he played.  I enjoyed playing D&D eons ago and I like computer games so I figured i would give it a try.  I started a macer char and the first time i ran out of Britian and got to the cross roads on the West I met a couple of Reds.  It didn't end well for me, and I still can't PvP, but i got hooked on playing.  I ended up getting my boss started and away we went.

I played for about 2yrs, had a daughter and didn't have time to play anymore.  Fast forward 16yrs and a few relationships later i end up losing my girlfriend of 6yrs to some major health problems.  I heard that UO was free so i downloaded the client and started playing again.  I ended up finding a few good people to game with and tried to learn to play again. 

I play on Catskills still and run 2 accts.  I finally enjoy my tamer, now that i know how to play a tamer, but my original macer is still my main char, although i need new gear.  BAD!  LOL

I hope to get involved in some threads and meet some cool people here. 

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 10:10:23 PM »
Welcome to the Site!!!

Restricted status has been lifted and now you can enjoy the full benefits of the site.  Enjoy!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 07:56:07 AM »

Thanks for your introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 07:09:25 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: