Author Topic: ScriptUO Healing Commander  (Read 47479 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Healing Commander
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 08:25:46 PM »
Posted version 2.95

New to version 2.95:

.  Cerveza found an error with healing with Necromancy.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

kevdog1842

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 07:22:37 AM »
This script works really nice. I use it a bunch. The only problem i've had with it, is if you get mobbed by monsters, they interrupt healing, and I die. But so long as I just make sure and watch out for packs of monsters, it works great. I use this with the cLAW looter, they work really good together.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 07:26:38 AM »
Ya, that's going to be pretty much the same for anything.  The best combination for this script is to have Chivalry as well as bandages so if you do fail your bandage, you can still heal yourself if things get critical.  Plus chivalry is a great addition to your fighting skill.  With Enemy of One and Consecrate Weapon, it's great to get 200+ hits!

Also if you have low healing skill, you will get interrupted more.  You'll find this script works much better as your healing skill increases.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jjbean

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jjbean is looked down upon.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »
Looks useful. hope it works. Checking it out.

Post Merge: September 19, 2009, 07:33:16 PM
OK so i dont get how to actually download the scripts. Seem there is no link in the forum area pages where they have them listed. Cant find what to click to start the download. HELP!!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 07:33:16 PM by jjbean »

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »
I be replying to your earlier introduction post matey......you should be studying the horizon for any other storms that blow in.....
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 12:29:26 AM »
This script should be very easy to convert; I may give that a whirl this weekend.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 02:43:03 PM »
if you would add potions to this script, it would be just perfect.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 08:27:06 PM »
Godrick has a good one over on Easyuo where it includes pots.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 12:15:34 AM »
Well I used this one finally today just for bandage healing on my new thrammy...works great! although sometimes it misses the "complete" message I think because it would be slow to apply another bandage...usually only happens when there's a ton of things on my screen which makes me think it's an issue with the journal lagging or something...of course it could all be in my head too....
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:18 AM »
Ya, there is a failsafe in there to reset the bandaging in the event that the journal scan overflows.  I need to check the specific version of the journal scanner included in this because I did find a corner-case where you could miss occasionally a journal entry because of a race condition.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 09:56:07 AM »
That could possibly be (I actually think I was reading the thread where you found that issue yesterday). I know I had the exact same issues when I used your journal scanning subs for my own bandage healer with regards to a race condition and waiting for it to just timeout.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 03:16:19 AM »
Have been using this for training up healing (bandages). Just what i was looking for thx.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2014, 09:47:57 AM »
Kewl, another use for a script not originally intended.  I love that!  heh.  Glad it helps!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2014, 10:17:28 AM »
TM have some build that can teach you  a thing or two.  I learn how to utilize menu better with this build.   

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2014, 10:59:35 AM »
TM have some build that can teach you  a thing or two.  I learn how to utilize menu better with this build.   

Very true.  it's a small script with a very straight forward way to do menuing.  Really, most of my menu scripts (big or small) use exactly the same method.  Just a button handling loop in your main loop.  Easy peasy.
Come play RIFT with me!