Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 1028 times)

Offline sobeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sobe has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone
« on: August 06, 2013, 08:24:10 AM »
Hellow Scriptuo fans!

My name is Brian ive played uo for years and ive been hooked ever since 1997. I am 26 years old. I am in the military so I travel alot so when I have down time I play alot of UO and spend time with the wife and 2 kids. I am stationed in Fort Lewis WA getting ready to move to Fort Bragg NC. I like to ride my 4 wheelers hike and ride my motorcycle when its not raining in this crazy state.   I've been playing uo on OSI and free shards some of them are Forever UO, UO Demise, UO Hybirds, OSI-PAC LS and Catskills. I love PvP and I dont mind some RP but its just not my thing. I have quit uo over 50xs and keep coming back I think its worse then drugs lol.
I just came back to OSI and now playing the new type of game play they have made its pretty confusing with all the new items its almost like its a new game but trying to catch up with everything has been keeping me busy and enjoying UO again like its a new type of game. I have used scripts to help me gain skills in the past and I have written a few easy minor ones and would like to learn more about writing them. Besides learning how to script I am hoping to get some help on the new play style on UO its pretty confusing lol.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 08:28:10 AM »
Howdy sobe, thanks for the intro. As long as your last name isn't Franklin (inside joke) you're restricted status will remain lifted!

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 08:31:04 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: