Author Topic: Back again (STUCK ON UO) LOL  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Sn00persTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sn00pers has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back again (STUCK ON UO) LOL
« on: August 28, 2013, 07:21:45 AM »
Hello all! I'm Kirk from Florida I'm 28 I have a BA in Music Production I LOVE IT! Make good money and listen to music all day who wouldn't want to do that?! Well I'm giving UO Free shards another shot again I found one thats pretty good hopefully it will stay running long enough to do something. I like playing a Tank Mage and a stun punch mage i believe its the characters in my eyes for PvPin at least. I've played UO for about 10 year on and off I did alot of OSI shards for a while got bored stuff changed and it wasnt the same...So now im giving free shards a chance and I believe i found one that right for me. I play alot of sports I used to play for University of Miami football I know i know people call it "THUG U" but it was a great college to play football in. Yes i was on TV a couple of times playing D-LINE but hey not all of us are meant to make it too the NFL right? but I did get to see a draft! LOL didn't get picked =( If i did get picked i really wanted to go to Baltimore Ravens when they sucked...ya know to see the big man RAY LEWIS! before he retired but eh didn't happen but thats okay now im blessing you fine folks with my presents! =D oh BTW my wifes titties are 36B nice and firm and shes only 23 =D gotta get em young and train them women! =D Well I hope I guess i'll go everybody have a great night!

CHEERS!!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Back again (STUCK ON UO) LOL
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 08:06:31 AM »
Welcome!  36B are perfectly acceptable!  Enjoy those and the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 09:28:08 AM »
Pics or it doesn't exist  ;)
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 10:23:59 AM »
LOL heres the most recent picture of her! ENJOY (NO ITS NOT NUDE) lol

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 03:51:48 PM »

Did the wife find out an have them removed :)

Anyways welcome fellow NFLer wannabe. I wanted to be a wide out for the Steelers.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »

Did the wife find out an have them removed :)

Anyways welcome fellow NFLer wannabe. I wanted to be a wide out for the Steelers.

It wouldnt let me post them for some reason. Did you play in college? and the STEELERS?!?!?! COMMON! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

IM A HUGE MIKE WALLACE FAN but i hate big ben and the rest of the squard GO MIKE WALLACE!!

Tags: