Author Topic: New intro  (Read 1143 times)

Offline PBRTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • PBR has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New intro
« on: January 05, 2014, 12:17:44 PM »
Where to begin...
I started playing uo in college after watching a roommate spend all night on the game. I really wondered at the time how anyone could sit in front of the same game for so long, yet here I am 11 years later. I play OSI mostly, and have recently started checking out some free shards, but haven't really found one with the same level of pvp as OSI. I started scripting after getting busted by a gm for leaving a golf ball duct taped to a grenade shell on my keyboard and going to dinner. After many years of easyuo, I moved up to oeuo about a year ago, and am about halfway through a C# book as we speak. I really like the functionality of stealth and plan on porting all my idoc scripts over using Orichs scriptdotnet.dll. The ease of uploading data to a sql server through c# will make keeping track of my idocs so much easier(ever tried manually keeping track of 43 houses in various states of decay, found in one day, on a single shard?). I'm no fan of getting too personal on forums, however, in the spirit of the introduction I will say that when I am not working, you can find me fishing, surfing or uoing.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New intro
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 12:25:00 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and as always abuse the search button !!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 04:12:20 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: