Author Topic: So we has a site called Scriptuo  (Read 2645 times)

Offline draftedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • drafted has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
So we has a site called Scriptuo
« on: February 01, 2014, 03:33:59 AM »
This can only lead up from here merging over from euo site forums and new posts are so dead there lately , and i dont have the time to learn the syntax for ouo , anyways long story short getting down to the knitty gritty im flat out bored of uo played it since before jesus was born. I've always been red or somehow devious to other players , meh if your good at it ya know. issue is i get banned every FS and OSI i choose to play, so my new passion among other thing such as dubbin songs is to write EUO codes i like the challenge of having logic error and debugin fixing , now if i could just teach myself them darn strres and menu design systems i'd b golden!

i was workin on a stat bar pull and locate found it buggy moving my toon while closing dolls,  so a google search brought me here to peak at someone elses extinct faction bar puller thought id have a wack at tweaking it or atleast see from another conspirators mindset how they attempted it :)

look forward to writing more and dropping more tools around (long as im not banned from FS's and go back to xbox) , one quick q is it legal to release your own script here AND there? and is SUO basically EUO?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: So we has a site called Scriptuo
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:50:16 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 06:53:06 AM »
Welcome!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 08:36:25 AM »
Welcome to SUO. 
If you have a script you wish to release or debug,  we have a section for that. Just pay the porper mark of respect to other works :)

Offline draftedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • drafted has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 11:15:25 AM »
thank you for the welcomes! and i think i just shat myself at this whole stealth thing , altho its above my level it definitly has my attention! been playing with it for the last 5 hours and my jaw is still on the floor

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 03:39:15 PM »
look forward to writing more and dropping more tools around (long as im not banned from FS's and go back to xbox) , one quick q is it legal to release your own script here AND there? and is SUO basically EUO?

Back then when i joined, this Board were mostly Talk and EUO.
Now we have Informations, Samples and Scripts for EUO,OEUO,Stealth,UOsteam,UOMaschine(Dead) and many other Tools.

Feel free to drop me your ICQ via pm. If you have some Questions about Stealth i could try to help you out :)

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 07:31:35 AM »
Welcome!
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 05:27:07 PM »
Welcome no we are not EUO some of us had a few accounts over there but we are not the same site.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 02:14:54 AM »
hi.
euo.com sucks
dont waste your time learning euo.
learn stealth.
?????????????????
profit :)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: