Author Topic: Hello ScriptUO!  (Read 1178 times)

Offline SoBak3DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SoBak3D has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ScriptUO!
« on: March 09, 2014, 02:11:07 PM »
Hi dear ScriptUO community, my gaming alias is SoBak3d, I started playing UO just before the Third Dawn expansion and its been my longest relationship ever since  :) had some ups and downs but always returned to this phenomenal game.

On OSI I mostly played on Lake Superior and a bit on Great Lakes up until ML expansion when I decided to try out a free server Uogamers Demise (not sure if citing a shard name is considered advertising, please notify me if it is I will edit the post) and been playing on it since then, it is actually thanks to a player on the shard that I found out about ScriptUO. I enjoy pvp on a mage but prefer objective field fights over 1v1's or 2v2's, I dont like fighting over nothing   ::) .

I'm sort of a noob when it comes to scripting but I'm learning, slowly but surely and looking forward to contribute to the community.
And for the curious ones, pm me for my gf's measurements  ;)

kind regards,

SoBak3d
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 02:13:48 PM by SoBak3D »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 08:10:22 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 06:05:55 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 06:16:39 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: