Author Topic: Hello! Part 2.  (Read 2640 times)

Offline almightybeardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • almightybeard has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! Part 2.
« on: January 09, 2016, 10:30:35 AM »
Gonna Re do this because I think maybe I'm bad at introductions.

Hello Community! I go by the SN Almighty Beard, because I enjoy having a beard, and believe very much it has reached at points the level of Almighty.

To get started about myself though.. I started playing Ultima Online in 1998. I started on the Pacific Server, and really had no idea of anyone who played other then myself. I fell in love with the game, especially once learning enough about the game to play it in the PVP sense, going to the brit graveyard to help in the battle of the Pks vs the Blues. I had so much fun, and although I died lots, grew in love with the player vs player experience and the adrenaline i got while doing it. For the first few years, I wasnt very good at pvp. Partially because my computer and connection, partially because I just wasnt good. So I found another thrill that brought me much fun, which was thieving. I learned the craft, becoming a disarm wrestle thief, and eventually was able to join up with the premiere guild on Pacific of thieves, BUB (Britanias Under Belly). I grew to love my guildmates, and still enjoyed pvping on the side where I could.

Ive been playing on and off since then. Playing on a variety of servers, within some of the most powerful guilds to ever play the game, and also on the other side of fighting them. I've played servers from Atlantic, and Pacific, To Siege and Origin. I have made some of the best friendships of my life playing Ultima Online, and I think thats why I continue to come back to it.

To this day, I'm not much of a PVE player, I am horrible and my game knowledge of things of that part of the game are pretty minimal. I do love PVP, and i play on a variety of OSI servers still mostly solo, enjoying the pvp Uo has to offer still. Although I wish they would bring back a server without all this crazy gear, and bring it more into skill, i still cant help but play.

Myself, I'm 32. I have 3 kids, 6, 3 , and a new baby who is 2 months old. I live in the Midwest, and i still clearly love my gaming. I enjoy other games like CSGO (just started, im horrible), and League of Legends, and play a little bit PS4 as well (NHL16, Fallout, Destiny).

It's great to meet you all, and hope to be an active part in the community. I dont know how to script, but I hope to still help contribute with conversation, and if I notice any bugs, Ill be sure to let the script creators know if they care to fix it (They are doing the service to people like me, not vice-versa).

I look forward to meeting you all more, and I think that's about all Ive got to say. Thank yoU!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:33:19 AM by almightybeard »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello! Part 2.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 01:33:34 PM »
Your first intro wasn't all that bad, but with the holiday season sometimes there's not many people around to read and lift restrictions.  Contrats on the new little one; another perspective UO player lays in the wings!

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 02:34:43 PM »
WELCOME!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 02:42:00 PM »
Thank you very much! Glad to be aboard!

Haha i wasnt sure about the intro, so i figured it wouldnt hurt to better introduce myself anyways.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 04:13:07 PM »
Thank you very much! Glad to be aboard!

Haha i wasnt sure about the intro, so i figured it wouldnt hurt to better introduce myself anyways.

Well you did discovered the intro magic.  We always give the better intros more attention.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 09:38:59 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline hrs024

• Activity:
    0%
  • hrs024 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 06:02:33 PM »
its nerve wracking waiting for approval for the best UO site in existence, your whole life up until that post flashes before your eyes..

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 05:48:32 AM »
its nerve wracking waiting for approval for the best UO site in existence, your whole life up until that post flashes before your eyes..

;D

And welcome   almightybeard
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:52 AM »
Thank you all for the welcome! Thank you for accepting me :)

Tags: