Author Topic: New Introduction from an Old Vet  (Read 1537 times)

Offline JayLockeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JayLocke has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Introduction from an Old Vet
« on: October 31, 2016, 09:56:01 AM »
Howdy All,

So, like the Subject says. Im new to the forums but, I have been playing UO on and off for about 15 years now. Started off with Chessy on UO:R as trammie rookie who just wanted to be that Knight in shining armor and then worked my way to free-shards where I learned the tricks of the trade of thieving from CrazyJoe's webseries (Discontinued). From there I went to The Atlantic Server and followed along Shinobi of CrAzYpOo while reading on Chad Sexington(www.uothief.com) and improving on my skills as a AoS thief but, still keeping in with stealing from Fel targets. Chessy was where I did traditional chars of crafter, swordsman, archer, mage etc... but, Atlantic is where I started enjoying the game as unique skillsets including a 4x 120 bard with a Timber Wolf that was able to kill a dragon without healing (Plenty of Discord and Peacing though). I came to this site and forum because although I do enjoy playing UO it is the tedious grind that makes this game hard to continue when you make new chars. so, I just need a little help to push me through some sessions.

I doubt I will ever create an amazing script but, I do enjoy reading them and modding them for my own personal use to better suit me. Maybe if I ever get a wild hair, I will write up a script but that would be for a much later date.

Cheers,

Jay

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Introduction from an Old Vet
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 10:05:35 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Introduction from an Old Vet
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 12:55:28 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: