Author Topic: Hello everyone my names Hendo  (Read 2635 times)

Offline hendo916Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hendo916 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone my names Hendo
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:16:50 PM »
Hello again everyone, my name is Hendo . Lets see .... Uo happened to actually be my first mmo all the way back in , and this is a rough esitmate o.o;; in the late 90's early 2000s on napa valley . If i remember correctly I took up fencing and melee skills so i guess it would have been dexxerish lol .. Needless to say my uo history has been on and off throughout the years mostly because I could never seem to find the right server ... ( nothin like your 1st eh ?! ) I have also played like alot of you wow ....blehh.... And guild wars2 , diablo , and tera as well. Recently i have been playing tree of legends but lets just say ,well greed ended up getting the best of the developers . which as led me back to my ol' friend Ultima ; Aye!!! And I can say with all honestly i have found a server that I really enjoy and is quite active . This would be UoEvolution , and let me just add the staff and community are some amazing people and meeting more everyday ..

So , besides being a weeb , NEET , mmo slut , and college student ; Well actually thats alot it lol ... Im just a plain jane 26 year old dude who works goes to class and spends my free time gaming , and sometimes I venture out into the light to go trail riding to get some time with mother nature .

As far as coding goes and scripting goes I am not very advanced at this point but i love to learn and challenge myself to add to the community . And i am glad to be a part of a community who believes in the give and take philosophy and not just leech off someones time and effort without even so much as a "hey good work ,thanks for the submission" or whatever lol... So thats my intro hope is makes the cut and i wont be getting a reply of a trump "your fired" gif O.o..

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone my names Hendo
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:44:26 PM »
Hey Hendo. I think he's hiring now but here's your gif anyway!

Nothing but love.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:15:37 PM »
A kiss from Melania  means you can stay!

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 07:44:26 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline hendo916Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • hendo916 has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 09:37:46 PM »
Thanks yall ; I can only imagine the thought bubble above his head on that one >.>

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 02:12:28 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline lazerus1974

• Activity:
    0%
  • lazerus1974 has no influence.