Author Topic: Hello!!!  (Read 2069 times)

Offline smokerocksTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • smokerocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!!!
« on: July 23, 2009, 06:15:00 AM »
Hello, my name rob. i've alreay got -1 karma for being a dork, i've played ultima online for about 4-5 years off and on i quit for a while in 2006 because my father pased away. i have recently just started playing again. I Do not do alot of PvM but sometimes i will do run a mel with my guild mates. i love to pvp as far as that goes im horible on a mage i play a good dexxer i also just made a archer tamer they are fun but its hard to learn. My home shar is Napa Vally I also play on Lake austin , Atlantic and Sonoma if you guy happen to play on either of those shards and like to pvp give me  shout on here.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 06:17:56 AM »
Welcome to the site Rob. Go directly to the quester and download the latest version from this site and remove whatever version you have been using.

You can trust that the scripts here will contain NO harmful code.

It's good to have you here, look around - you have lots of reading to do :) and if you have any questions be sure to ask. You'll find that you've discovered a very friendly community of scripters and script users.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 06:26:20 AM »
Welcome Smokerocks, your karma seems to have balanced itself out.

I'm building on Sonoma as we speak. I have some pvp buddies that moved over there and I have been hoping to hook up with them but we seem to play different schedules. Maybe I'll eventually run into you in the field ;)

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »
You don't call "Stripping Cerveza" harmless?  I need to remember that!  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: