Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 3027 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: July 29, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »
Here to see what all the fuss is about! I'm just a beginner and trying to learn all the ins and outs of the coding. It's alot of fun testing and seeing what all these various scripts can do.  It totally amazes how creative some of the scripts are that people come up with. Hope to learn here!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »
Welcome to you ultima!  Funny, that name is familiar somehow.... ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 02:54:39 PM »
welcome to the site...
my suggestion to you is... TM is never wrong, so listen to him :P

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome. My scripting skills are limited but I'll do my best to participate and help in the areas where I do have a little bit of knoweldge.

Ultima...I still refer to UO as Ultima.  Even when I was playing Ultima 3-7 on the commodore I still just thought of them all as Ultima. So I jumped at the chance to steal that name!

Just can't beat the lore an history behind this great game of ours.

Hopefully the game continues on for a long long time and they continue to add more content to keep the older and wiser players still interested. :)

Tags: