Author Topic: Stumbled upon something different  (Read 1784 times)

Offline bombaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bomba has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Stumbled upon something different
« on: April 27, 2010, 01:21:43 PM »
I signed up to these forums a couple months ago (give or take a month"my bad memory"). now and again I stop by seeing how awesome some of these scripts are. I have slaved hard in uo over the decade and this is the first time I have heard of this program. Today I realized that it wasnt simple sign up and recieve all the benifits of being a memeber here. I admit. now, I never read the site rules untill today. and for that I apologize. "I am sorry" >:) I am here now describing some minor things about my insignificant assembly of matter within this great cosmos we call existance. I play multiple characters on most the EM live event shards which are most active. My main characters are Dagor, SLIME, bomb and warrior saga. I use to be a very active in pvp. I have retired completley now from that scene there seems to be no honor in that community anymore. I collect pixels that are considered rare. I returned to uo about 8 months ago from a 2 year break only to realize that all my nice arti are now tossed on the bank floor. I live in canada and I don't vote. I am very interested in american politics. I play uo on 52 in lcd. I am an iron worker.
I loot forward to being a full memeber and hope you consider upgraging me :>

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Stumbled upon something different
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 01:45:29 PM »
Welcome aboard.  What shards do you call home?

Offline bombaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bomba has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 01:47:20 PM »
LS is my home :D

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 02:08:43 PM »
THx for doing the intro and letting us get to know a little bit about you.  this is a great community and that is the purpose of the intro.  Glad you joined us... restriction lifted.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 02:23:43 PM »
Welcome Bomba!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: