Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1527 times)

Offline VLDK1976Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • VLDK1976 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: May 13, 2010, 04:13:18 PM »
First of all would I like to thank the people who made it possible for me to join here. I have been member here for a while, but it's first now that I get to write an introduction to myself.

I have lived on Great Lakes since second age, and I have used easy uo for atleast 5 years. It was first recently this site was brought to my attention, and I decided to look by and see what is going on. But other stuff got in it's way and I forgot about it again..

My background is as mentioned easy uo, I have tried to learn to write scripts, and I believe I am not a beginner anylonger. I do understand a few things, but I am far from being an expert.

So Hi to anyone, and I hope to have the possibility to spend alot of lovely scripting hours in here.

Cheers

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »
Welcome to SUO, thanks for the intro. Restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: