Author Topic: Hi UO addicts  (Read 1496 times)

Offline dlo88Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dlo88 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi UO addicts
« on: May 15, 2010, 06:12:46 PM »
Hows it going people?

My name is Darcy and I have been playing UO since 2001 or 2002 I think with a few much needed breaks here and there. Tried WOW but quit that game after a few weeks..... fighting the same monster for 2 hours to get 10 items for a quest is not my thing lol.

I mostly pvped in the past but after taking a 4 month break when stygian abyss came out I figured I would try being a trammy for awhile until I got back into the swing of things. Defiantly not as bad as I thought all those years lol. For some odd reason I always find myself spending more time changing chars skills around and tinkering on suits then actually fighting anything..... lol

I currently only play on Chessy, but I have played Atlantic, Catskills, Lake Austin, Great Lakes, Lake Superior, Legends and Pacific but will probly xfer around alot since Chessy seems dead pvp wise at the moment.

I used to use the Winuo site alot but it seems it no longer is around anymore and I was told to check this site out.

Have a good day and maybe see you in the field.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 06:16:56 PM by dlo88 »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi UO addicts
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 06:23:04 PM »
Welcome to SUO Darcy. Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi UO addicts
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »
Welcome Darcy!  The normal late spring - early summer loss of players seems to have hit UO already.  As the weather gets nice, fewer people log in to play.  Happens pretty much every year.... just the few hardcore ones left during the summer :)

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: