Author Topic: New Intro!  (Read 2359 times)

Offline turtleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • turtle has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Intro!
« on: January 06, 2011, 08:00:14 AM »
Hello everyone,

My name is turtle. I am currently playing on the chessy shard. I enjoy doing idoc's and dabbling in learning how to pvp. I am considered on old dog, because up until now I have not used many scripts. A friend of mine dropped the name of this site and told me I should register and look around, I am interested in any script that would help me loot an idoc. I am so tired of finding an idoc, camping it, and then not getting anything decent when it falls because someone else had the better script.  :'(

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
Re: New Intro!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
Haha. Well most won't give you too many pointers unless you stay away from the shards they IDOC on!

You'll find a lot of IDOC stuff here though.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 02:29:32 PM »
Welcome

Please tell us some more about yourself!

Offline turtleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • turtle has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 07:26:34 AM »
Hello gimlet,

I am not known for being up to date on scripting. I have ran many scripts in the past to help with my chars gain the mondain skills like tailor, smith, and carp. Although, I have never attempting to write a script of my own, simply because I cannot find the time to learn all the in's and out's of the process, although I do like trying out new scripts and will post feedback as to what worked for me or if I had issues getting a script to work. I have been playing UO since 1997 and I enjoy being able to be self sufficient in the game. I have dabbled in the pvp realm of the game, which I soon learned is far beyond my grasp of concentration. I have a variety of chars from the disco/tamer/mage to an archer and currently working up a spellweave/mage/mystic. I do not play the game for the thrill of the fight, I play to escape my real life.

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 10:32:50 AM »
I find the IDOC scripts that check the house signs for you to be more useful then the looting scripts, personally. Your mileage may vary, however!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 06:19:38 PM »
I welcome everyone from my home shard of Chessy!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: