Author Topic: New Intro :)  (Read 1761 times)

Offline dk1999bbbTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dk1999bbb has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Intro :)
« on: January 12, 2011, 09:06:29 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am Japanese. In English, it is not so good. UO is chiefly played with IZUMO in year 11. It is possible to play only at midnight because the wife becomes ill-humored if I am playing UO. To refer to various Script a little, it reached this site at last. Please continue your favors toward you though it is not good at English.  :)

Offline ronn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ronn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: New Intro :)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 09:08:26 AM »
Hello everyone,

It is possible to play only at midnight because the wife becomes ill-humored if I am playing UO.

Me too  :P

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
yeah.. many wives and girlfriends seem to dislike this.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 09:53:24 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am Japanese. In English, it is not so good. UO is chiefly played with IZUMO in year 11. It is possible to play only at midnight because the wife becomes ill-humored if I am playing UO. To refer to various Script a little, it reached this site at last. Please continue your favors toward you though it is not good at English.  :)

How about a little more meat in the pie, so to speak. Check out some examples of good intro posts, tell us a little bit more about yourself and magically your restricted status may lift.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
Hello everyone,

What do you have fun in UO doing? How is Izumo?

Tags: