Author Topic: Raz's Champ Spawn Corpse Cutter  (Read 6649 times)

Offline razeialTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • razeial has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Raz's Champ Spawn Corpse Cutter
« on: July 29, 2012, 06:44:03 PM »
Hey everyone. Had a request by a friend to write this up so I figured I'd share it. Give it a try and let me know what you think!!

Code: [Select]
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;
; Title: Raz's Champ Spawn Corpse Cutter                                                   ;
; Author: Razeial                                                                          ;
; Version 1.0                                                                              ;
; Purpose: Automatically cuts corpses using a Butcher's War Cleaver.                       ;
;          When overweight, it will use a bag of sending to send the leather               ;
;          to your bank.                                                                   ;
;                                                                                          ;
; Credits: The SendLeather Sub was pulled from Necro|FS's Gold Collector Script.           ;
;          and modified by me to fit this script. All Credits for that Sub go to him.      ;
;          Necro|FS, If you do not wish for this sub to be used in this script, let me     ;
;          know and I will remove it.                                                      ;
;                                                                                          ;
; Notes: Right now this script is set up to cut corpses for leather from monsters found    ;
;        the Rat Spawn, Dragon Spawn, and Oaks spawn. To add more, simply add the names    ;
;        of the corpses you'd like to cut leather from in the IF line in BOTH the mainloop ;
;        and the sub Cut where all the other names are found.                              ;
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Raz's Champ Spawn Corpse Cutter v1.0.txt

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Raz's Champ Spawn Corpse Cutter
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 08:25:56 PM »
interesting idea. would this be for a sampire to use or a support character? ill have to test it some time, see if i can can do it whilth stealthing :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 11:21:57 PM »
As it sits right now, this script works stand alone. I know most people who will be spawning will probably be using the LAME script or some variant on a sampire. This script will not work along side the LAME script, unfortunately. One might be able to merge the two scripts.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 01:43:48 AM »
If I had to guess, this wont work along side LAME because LAME is actively scanning around the sampire for predefined mobs. And I assume that this script also actively searches for predefined corpses, Kinda hard to run two scans at once I would assume, and for it to do so, with how LAME is written, it wouldn't react efficiently to the mobs around it, in conjunction to Survival. However maybe a sub could be included within the scan to look for corpses, and proceed with whatever action required to deal with them, but one would assume that it would bog down the attacking portion of lame...

maybe have a scan check when the predefined mobs are not found, to check for said predefined corpses? Most definitely not during combat though when mobs are surrounding you.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 07:24:11 AM »
If I had to guess, this wont work along side LAME because LAME is actively scanning around the sampire for predefined mobs. And I assume that this script also actively searches for predefined corpses, Kinda hard to run two scans at once I would assume, and for it to do so, with how LAME is written, it wouldn't react efficiently to the mobs around it, in conjunction to Survival. However maybe a sub could be included within the scan to look for corpses, and proceed with whatever action required to deal with them, but one would assume that it would bog down the attacking portion of lame...

maybe have a scan check when the predefined mobs are not found, to check for said predefined corpses? Most definitely not during combat though when mobs are surrounding you.

Basically. What I was able to determine was that LAME is is constantly setting a new #LTargetID when it targets the next MOB. My script is also setting a new #LTargetID when it scans for corpses. As (it seems to me) all corpse containers have the same ID type (YMF or something) I had to make it scan for #property types containing predefined names of corpses. So when the two scripts run together it gets confused and therefor doesn't work. You're right, I COULD write a sub to stick in the LAME script to cut the corpses, but it would run the risk of slowing LAME down and compromising survival ability. So while the idea I had for this script was cool, it isn't practical unless used on a secondary character, one not actively engaged in spawning.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 01:03:39 AM »
If you happen to use this script on a support character and like it, please rate!

Tags: