0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Somethingspecial has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: May 10, 2021, 11:03:00 AM »
Howdy Folks, played old school UO way back in the day on a few servers.  Life happened and got busy.  Things are settling back down so back to playing and looking for some free shards to play on.   I started on UO:R and UO:O but if anyone has an recommendations would love to know about them.  I generally play Mage and Tamers but who knows what life will bring this go around.  Look forward to being a part of the community.

Me personally, I am father to a pack of kids who cause me to be exhausted all the time but would not change it for the world:)  Also why I want to learn to use/create scripts, lets make my uo gaming life a little easier:)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 04:48:27 PM by Somethingspecial »

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 07:30:33 PM »
A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

You are now free to move about the cabin - DING
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 07:33:05 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 02:32:16 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: