Author Topic: Hi everyone!!  (Read 1029 times)

Offline ibornTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • iborn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!!
« on: May 19, 2021, 08:17:13 PM »
Hi everyone,
My name in game is Born and I have played UO from 2001 when I just graduated from school.
That was summer vacation with no homework and internet just got populated and that was when I started enter into Vesper. The version was Third dawn or such even when I bought client CD to install client on computers. Then Modain's legacy, Samaria Empire, High sea, Endless Journey, etc.

World changed a lot both UO and real world. I couldn't play the game "full time", but only time to time, as lots of life things going on and connection in our country is not good, mostly I had to do PVM. It has been 19 years now, how time flies.

I played use Razor most of the time till recently my old eyes asking for high FPS brought me to clients like Classic, Orion, and I stumble up the SUO too. It feels fun when you can hook to server with a simple stealth client and even script, so I am very interested.

A real live, I have my family now and work in trading business of housewares.

If anything more need to added will do later. Thanks for watching.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 03:04:39 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 09:10:30 AM »
  WELCOME!

Offline ibornTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • iborn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0