Author Topic: Basics Module development in Stealth [Thesis and Discussion]  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Basics Module development in Stealth [Thesis and Discussion]
« on: April 30, 2012, 06:06:04 AM »
Hello Community,
today i would like to pass over some aspects of module development. In attachment is a powerpoint presentation with some graphical overviews about.
The Basics are explained as well. I would like to know what kind of Coding style do you prefer in stealth. Where could be some leaks?Where could we help you out?
Where should be more explanation in form of tutorials\examples to pass over the knowlegde of this tool?

Right now there is less participation on this tool and i would like to get some active coder here. I bymyself are coding Core-Level-Modules currently so there is not a End-User-Script yet what i could share.

What you think?

Crome

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Module Development.rar
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:08:41 AM by Crome969 »

Tags: