Author Topic: Old Time player Returning to UO  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Woodz_AusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Woodz_Aus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old Time player Returning to UO
« on: August 21, 2023, 08:52:58 PM »
Hey All
Just wanted to Say Hi used to be an Old user to this site many many years ago used to have lots of fun on UO over many years from as far back as 98 and i see so many changes in the game since i been back used to play Solo with many friends now i have kids that also want to play UO so im slowly getting back into it used to play Europa back in the day and the leader of IOY (immortals of yew) just as trammel was released

Living in Australia now so im playing Oceana absolute love playing as a mage but i see so many different variants now and i hear a Sampyre (whatever that is) is a chosen character of choice for hitting hard with Boss`s

Would love to spark some conversation on best chars to create for Peerless`s , Spawns soloing and as a team to support my kids and myself a good char build

Thanks everyone and its absolutely great to be back on board UO again !!!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Old Time player Returning to UO
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 07:46:18 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome! AND Welcome Back!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 03:19:20 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

There are some good guides here, may be one on Sampires as well: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=67.0

There are some good templates here (including Sampires) and it is also a good place to discuss templates: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=87.0

Offline Woodz_AusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Woodz_Aus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 09:43:43 PM »
Thanks Both and one of my favorite things is finding new and inventive ways to train skills and chars cant wait to get stuck in again

Tags: