Author Topic: Hello There!!  (Read 1419 times)

Offline skarsgardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • skarsgard has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello There!!
« on: October 29, 2017, 09:53:14 AM »
Hello! My name is Francisco (From Argentina), i am currently 30 and have been playing since my 16's , now returning after a 5 years break, starting in a new server. (RUNuo)

i cant play that much like my 16's , but its a fun game to play with some friends.

Im an old Ultima online player, hope i remember how to play :P

About scripting, i can only modify easy things, but nothing complicated.

Sorry for my bad english, is not my native lenguage.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:19:38 PM by skarsgard »

Offline Cobrakidd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cobrakidd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello There!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 11:20:50 AM »
Hello I am fairly new here as well. But I do not believe that you have provided enough information for this sites resources to be unlocked for you to use. If you would look up further in the new introductions you would see better examples of how to better introduce yourself. After you introduce yourself in a better way then you might be able to access the information here for you to learn what you are looking for. For example what do you like or dislike about UO. Do you like to play as a warrior, mage, paladin so on. Do you like to pvp or pvm or even just craft. But I'm just a newb here myself and am just trying to help as much as I can. I remember when I played uo back in the day and hated when someone would just walk up to me and wack me for no other reason than to just wack me. Or trying to tame a creature just to have it turn on me and wack me (lol that happen to often). What do you remember best or worst about UO.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 06:10:32 AM »
Thanks for your updated introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 06:14:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: