Author Topic: Sillyann's Introduction  (Read 1729 times)

Offline chrisborroTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chrisborro has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Sillyann's Introduction
« on: August 23, 2016, 07:50:57 PM »
Hi fellow UOers. Isnt this game great. I started out on the LS server back in the beginning of 1999. Damn I feel old. I was pregnant with my first child. My brother calls me up telling me about this new game he started playing and my husband wouldnt let me play it because it cost money. SO i did it anyway. Thats how marriage is, right? Anyways, I eventually got my husband to play and together amassed an empire on LS. We rode with EWOK. I miss those days. Especially taking my stealth archer to champ spawns and killing as many reds as I could before I died. I met many great people through this game. Some of them I still talk to. When my son was born, I had to give up the game because I found myself getting angry that I was being taken away from it and that wasnt right at all. SO, fast forward to maybe 2006 or so. Found the free server UOForever. That server was fun for awhile but I was missing the trammy life. My husband loved it. I searched for other free servers and found Demise. Its the closest to the pay servers that I stuck with Demise and eventually my husband got tired of playing with himself so he came to Demise. Played that for a year or 2. Life happened, as it does to many folk, and I quit the game again. I played WoW for awhile off and on, but I seem to always come back to this game. RIght now my kids are a couple years from being out of the house and Im enjoying my Demise time. Although I did something stupid yesterday. I accidentally deleted my main char with all my artifacts and gold... sigh. And they dont give characters back. Good thing they have 7x balls. So pissed at myself. It was a tamer/archer/chiv/bushido. My favorite character to play. But, I have a new tamer and it feels like I didnt lose anything. As long as I dont think about all the goddam artifacts like mempo and the prosperity swords.. sigh.. live and learn.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sillyann's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 04:21:47 AM »
Welcome to UO, few of us play of OSI and freeshard as well.  Enjoy the site and thx for the intro 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 06:42:12 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 06:58:07 AM »
welcome welcome welcome...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 09:05:58 AM »
Welcome!  I think we all have gone through the UO rotation.   I played OSI for many years and even possibly killed a few EWOK on LS... but now i reside on a Freeshard RebirthUO.  Love the freeshard aspect and each day miss OSI less.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 08:55:28 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: