Author Topic: Yes im a real guy and i like uo  (Read 5138 times)

Offline nosmontTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nosmont has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Yes im a real guy and i like uo
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:49:55 AM »
I returned to uo about a month ago, i jumped around from shard to shard before finally ending up on Pandora.

I used to play UO when i was about 11 years old, 2 years after it came out. I remember me and a friend would spend hours upon hours not really knowing what we were doing (compared to now) running around hitting things with a sword, never really knowing how to improve our character properly. Apparently two heads were not better then one, however none of that mattered, we loved the game, it was new and fresh, thousands of people playing online at the same time?! thats nuts! That idea could never get over used and worn out.... right?

Flash forward 11 years and here i am bored out of my mind, at this point i had given up on MMOs, the paid ones weren't worth paying for, and there were such immature players on the ones that were even slightly good that i just ended up leaving. Then i thought about UO and how much fun it was. I had no idea at this point about the following it still had so my intention was that i was going to just download the last version and rig up a way to play it offline. HOWEVER when i actually start looking around... wow hundreds of thousands of players still play?? Thats insane!

Then I started thinking about it a little... actually its pretty sane, whats the point of playing these clone MMOs where the main towns are litterally choked up with gold sellers and 20 or more people making accusations about your sexuality IN CAPITAL LETTERS NO LESS because you didnt give them a crazy amount of money. And that is only one gripe amongst a ton that i could make make.

Nonetheless, like I said after a bunch of hopping around i ended up on a awesome shard, however I did notice that (for the most part) the Ultima Online players are a MUCH more mature audience, and are actually passionate about the game. I also recently got in touch with my old friend who i fell out of touch with and we are playing on the same shard now and having a ton of fun.

As for easyuo, i found out about this just last week and have been trying out some scripts, and ive see some really good ones here i want to try, and the community looks really cool around here.

anyways my little rant intro is done and I hope to become a member of this community if you will have me!

Offline Fluffy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Fluffy has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Yes im a real guy and i like uo
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 08:07:29 AM »
LOL Nice topic!

I wish your thread and game play blazing success :)

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 08:15:25 AM »
i was seriously just thinkin bout makin a post like this

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 08:58:14 AM »
Well the title does save on all the boob size queries.  Great intro otherwise!  Welcome to the site!  I can't vouch for the maturity level, however.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 09:10:05 AM »
Welcome to the site!  Had to read the title twice to see if I had actually read it right, or if it was a previous intro.. :D

Offline nosmontTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • nosmont has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 09:27:02 AM »
thanks you, and haha considering i havent been called any names yet it looks like its going well

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 10:33:26 AM »
thanks you, and haha considering i havent been called any names yet it looks like its going well

Right were going to have to get on the ball and fix that issue... right away...

Welcome to scriptuo...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 04:35:45 PM »
Well the title does save on all the boob size queries.  Great intro otherwise!  Welcome to the site!  I can't vouch for the maturity level, however.  ;)

Welcome but you can tell us about your girlfriends boob size :)

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 07:32:48 PM »
Pics are also acceptable...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 09:13:21 PM »

Believe it or not, some member here actually supplied me with a pic of their better halfs boobs.  No I won't share.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:42:40 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 01:38:40 AM »

Believe it or not, some member her actually supplied me with a pic of their better halfs boobs.  No I won't share.

why tease us if you aren't willing to go all the way? lol  8)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 03:47:50 AM »
That is something to brag about then :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 07:21:34 AM »

Believe it or not, some member her actually supplied me with a pic of their better halfs boobs.  No I won't share.

Sounds like a useless try to reach Elite Status.. No TM is not corrupt ! :)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 07:31:41 AM »
Screw it, lets see some boobs.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Tags: