Author Topic: SOooo many good games this Winter and Spring season!!!  (Read 2855 times)

Offline CoomsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
SOooo many good games this Winter and Spring season!!!
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:31:43 AM »
It has been a really good winter season for gaming!!! So far what are your favorites to be released? And what games have been a disappointment? What other games are you looking forward too?

SO far I am on my second play through of Assassins Creed 3 which is nothing short of amazing. I just started playing Far Cry 3 and the Walking Dead. Im getting close to the end of HItman. Ive been slacking on picking up the new black-ops... Dishonored Kinda disappointed me do to a lack of features...

SO many good games still left to come. I cam not wait for Metal gear and the new GTA in the spring.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: SOooo many good games this Winter and Spring season!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »
I joined gog and I plan to replay all the oldies!
I only play RPG

Offline CoomsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: SOooo many good games this Winter and Spring season!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »
I am looking at the GOG website. This is pretty cool I never seen this before. THey have the ULtima series on sale right now for 8.94!! I have 1-8 but not the 2 underworlds.

Tags: