Poll

What class will you choose to begin your new journey?

Trooper
0 (0%)
Smuggler
1 (20%)
Jedi Knight
0 (0%)
Jedi Consular
0 (0%)
Bounty Hunter
2 (40%)
Sith Warrior
0 (0%)
Imperial Agent
1 (20%)
Sith Inquisitor
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: December 17, 2011, 10:25:09 AM

Author Topic: Starwars The Old Republic  (Read 5721 times)

Offline GoliathTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Starwars The Old Republic
« on: October 03, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »
I have been looking forward to this game for so long it is killing me now that they have confirmed the release date December 20th!

I have already put in to take time off work from the 20th through the end of that week!  I hope to see some of you in the game ;D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Starwars The Old Republic
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 03:19:11 PM »
Han solo wanna-be all the way. Just give me a ship and a star to guide by.

Offline GoliathTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 04:47:24 PM »
Holy Crap!!! I got the beta invite for this weekend  ???  Since it is holiday weekend it includes Monday until midnight.. Sweet!

Offline holmedog

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 10:54:35 AM »
I beta'd it pretty extensively.  They lifted the NDA last weekend (and ended the beta), but I managed to shoot quite a bit of in-game footage.  Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/holmedog

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 10:19:58 AM »
So what's everyone's impression of the game so far.  I have a few RL friends trying to get me to play, but I'm not done with Rift yet.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 07:53:48 AM »
So anyone still playing?  I have been playing for a while now.  LvL 40 Sith Assassin.  By far better than WoW or any other of those MMO types.  I like that i can choose my path in a quest and change the outcome.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 03:19:02 PM »
My friends stopped playing it. Once they hit 50, it didn't take long for them to max out their gear and there wasn't anything else for them to do. They liked the game and said they would go back once there was more content.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »
Oh since they added legacy points there is a reason to play. You need to max out all chars at 50 :)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 04:29:46 PM »
All i have to say is THE DARK SIDE FTW!!!!!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 09:29:44 AM »
So been doing a little research.  There are many different sites that talk about basically doing macroing and pixel scanning in the game to AFK leveling and such.  I will be giving this a whirl this weekend to find out some of this.  One of the sites is rpg-eploiters.com 

I think if we can get a good section going on SWTOR (meaning more than me just playing) we should start our own little section in here and see what we can exploit or maybe write and figure out what language and ability ppl are using to do their own macroing in game.  Because if i could figure out how to do a healer script i think that would be most awesome :)

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »
So made my second lvl 50 in the game.  Did it all by Botting Space Combat.  Did i ever tell anyone i love scripting?  Or in this case MacroGoblin

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 04:42:50 PM »
Well since my last post.. i have made 2 more LvL 50 chars..  takes me only about 3-4 days to go to LvL 50 with the method i do :)

Tags: