Author Topic: Stealth !!  (Read 2969 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Stealth !!
« on: October 21, 2013, 07:00:47 AM »
I just wanted to thank all those working on the Stealth Client and all those placing scripts for me to train with. This is where UO will be going very soon and I have wanted to learn this scripting language but did not have a lot of scripts to look at for guidance. Now I do. Thanks to all who have helped me start this transition. Long Live Stealth Client !!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Stealth !!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 07:02:57 AM »
I just wanted to thank all those working on the Stealth Client and all those placing scripts for me to train with. This is where UO will be going very soon and I have wanted to learn this scripting language but did not have a lot of scripts to look at for guidance. Now I do. Thanks to all who have helped me start this transition. Long Live Stealth Client !!

Finally you found the train :) If you need help about handling of Syntax\Api or some guidance pass me your icq.:)

Tags: