Author Topic: Is here anyone who scripts on Delphi for Stealth?  (Read 8896 times)

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Is here anyone who scripts on Delphi for Stealth?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 10:49:48 PM »
Oh... I'm very sorry to post a malware. I realy didn't want to do it.

Trailmyx thanx for telling about all of these rules!

No worries.  We're kinda developing new rules as we understand how to share work in Stealth.  I'd love to be able to allow for executables, but that just opens up a whole bad can of worms.  Perhaps we'll figure out a better way to share work in Stealth without running the risk of bricking your computer.  ;)

Restrict usage until someone approve it.  But this is a stupid idea because it requires people to put their time and computer on the line to approve something what also could do something hidden.
Like you test an app and it seems to be clear and not a scam, and later on community crys because they lost stuff.. No i wouldnt do that.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Is here anyone who scripts on Delphi for Stealth?
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 11:07:06 PM »
Restrict usage until someone approve it.  But this is a stupid idea because it requires people to put their time and computer on the line to approve something what also could do something hidden.
Like you test an app and it seems to be clear and not a scam, and later on community crys because they lost stuff.. No i wouldnt do that.

Yeh, I don't want to over-complicate the site and its administration.  The admins, GMODs and MODs volunteer their time (and I greatly appreciate the effort), but it's really pretty simple to run the site because it's so hands off for me and others.  But when it starts sounds like "a job" is when I start to lose interest.

We'll figure something out.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: