Author Topic: how can I know the information of gump  (Read 4332 times)

Offline starflashTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • starflash has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
how can I know the information of gump
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:14:25 AM »
Totally new to stealth, got tons of question, but i would like to start with this: is there an easy way to know the ID, type, buttons, content etc. of gump i see in client mode (without scripting) ?
I noticed there is a Client Command : ",infogump" , but after i tried i found it useless along with other commands such as ",info" .
Thank you guys, cuz this tool is awesome!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: how can I know the information of gump
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 11:57:54 AM »

Offline starflashTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • starflash has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:23:44 AM »
thank u very much for all the detailed information, that's really helpful ! But too sad that I am playing on a free shard, maybe that's why i can't use the client command, now i have to use uosteam macro recording function to get some gumpinfo, i think it's the stupid buy only way for me :'(

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 03:35:34 AM »
thank u very much for all the detailed information, that's really helpful ! But too sad that I am playing on a free shard, maybe that's why i can't use the client command, now i have to use uosteam macro recording function to get some gumpinfo, i think it's the stupid buy only way for me :'(

Hit me up via ICQ 490172778. I can give you some support\help about. It doesnt matter wich shard you play:)

Tags: