Author Topic: Issues with Stealth  (Read 3470 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Issues with Stealth
« on: February 08, 2015, 06:48:25 AM »
I really like the possibilities that Stealth has to offer but I guess I don't have a feel for it or something. Since EUO was down, I decided to go back and give Stealth another try. I downloaded DXRoms discordance trainer for over 90, and loaded it up. It was working well so I went to bed. When I got up this morning (6 hours or so later) I saw that I had timed out due to inactivity. I went from 91 to 92.3 which is very odd which meant he timed out not too long after logging in. (I have been running Maddogs EUO Disco Trainer and went from 92.3 to 99 in about 2 hours)

I logged back in and he had plenty of instruments left so I tried to start the script again. It said that it loaded but nothing was happening so I closed it out and opened stealth again. I did not have to load the script because it was still loaded. It still wouldn't play so I went an opened it up and still nada. I am sure it is user error but I have no idea what. I am leary of inverting the time into learning the code if I cannot get it to run properly. :(

Help??

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Issues with Stealth
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 07:07:49 AM »
I really like the possibilities that Stealth has to offer but I guess I don't have a feel for it or something. Since EUO was down, I decided to go back and give Stealth another try. I downloaded DXRoms discordance trainer for over 90, and loaded it up. It was working well so I went to bed. When I got up this morning (6 hours or so later) I saw that I had timed out due to inactivity.
This has to be checked by Dxrom since its his script.
I logged back in and he had plenty of instruments left so I tried to start the script again. It said that it loaded but nothing was happening so I closed it out and opened stealth again. I did not have to load the script because it was still loaded. It still wouldn't play so I went an opened it up and still nada. I am sure it is user error but I have no idea what. I am leary of inverting the time into learning the code if I cannot get it to run properly. Sad

Can you provide Screenshots? I mean this sounds like Script lost ref to the client.I cant tell whats the issue without seeing the issue live.. Maybe contact me and i check it via TV.

Tags: