Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1931 times)

Offline UoLugnutzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:23 AM »
Hello to the SUO community! Just another old school player trying to get back into the game again. I was born and raised on Catskill just after launch and have had an active account since. I still have my original character I made from day one and still own my first house. A little house just outside Vesper. I remember the countless hours me and my brother ran around the forests chopping logs to make wooden shields to sell back the the provisioner to buy that first house.

Played pretty much full time till the launch of AOS. Would have canceled my accounts but I turned into a BOD junkie! Being busy in RL it was nice to just grab that Vanq spear and go faction or log on the mage and go make some money. After awhile it seemed like by the time I figured out what armor to wear and what weapon to use I ran out of time to play. So became a part time player filling my UO fix with BOD's. Started playing again full time awhile back but running around spamming "all kill" got boring.

So a few month back decided to give it a go one more time and here i am. I must say I love that fact there is so many useful templates to play. You can actually hunt big game without that tamer. Absolutely love playing my Sampire and started working on a few more hybrids. All my old friends from the UO world are long gone and came here to find some peeps to talk UO and scripting with.

I'm a small business owner in Northern Canada, Eh!, so playing time is always hit and miss but on the slow days I do get to play UO at work :) Look forward to talking UO again with people who know what the hell i am talking about and learning all the new stuff in the game

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 05:17:22 AM »
Thank you for a well thought out intro! Welcome to SUO...you found the right place, all we do here is talk/play/script UO. This is a very active community and we hope to see you on the boards, if you have any questions please ask! Your restricted status is lifted, please enjoy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 09:04:26 AM »
Thank you very much for the thoughtful introduction!  Hope you enjoy the site.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  Welcome back to UO and the site.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 11:58:41 AM »
Thanks for putting a little time into your intro. We really appreciate that here.

all we do here is talk/play/script UO.

Ehhh....... It's more like, eat/sleep/Die UO
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: